Build Your Resume Tool
- Login first so that your name pre-populates and you can save your work to the system.
- Fill in the fields below to begin creating your resume.
- Use our resume examples, endorsed by JWU faculty and employers, to guide you on the type of bullet statements you'll need.
- When finished, select 'Save'.
- You then can download your resume in two formats, focusing on your work experience or your skill sets. The skills based option is the best choice if you don't have a lot of work experience but have developed important skills through participation in class projects, community service, student club membership, etc.
- Once you are done, get your resume critiqued at a Resume Workshop or with a Career Advisor.
No login is needed. Simply complete the below fields to create your resume. Select 'Save', then one of the 'Download Your Finished Resume' links to save it to your computer.
This resource was developed to provide you with a draft of your resume. Once you save it as a Word document, you will have the ability to adjust and enhance your resume as needed.
|Describe your professional objective in 25 words or less:
Highlights of Qualifications (cannot exceed 125 characters per highlight)
Work Experience (cannot exceed 125 characters per bullet statement)
Relevant Skills and Accomplishments (cannot exceed 150 characters per description key)
- When finished, hit the Save button.
- Download one or both resume versions you created by saving it to your computer or flash drive. Make sure you select "Save to Disk".
- For users of Office versions prior to 2007, you may need to download a compatibility helper: Windows | Mac
Download Your Finished Resume: